Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some stylized character and environment dailies





First Image: This is just a daily environment. I had a strange idea for this one. My thinking was to make an environment where the player could explore a vast canyon that had these floating rock formations. The rocks float as a result of the helium balloon plants that grow on them.

Second Image: A sketch I painted the other day. Added in the back view because I wanted to see how the elongated femurs and the humeri looked from the back view. Kinda reminds me of Steve Buscemi, brilliant actor.

Third Image: The final image is another daily character sketch. I find that roughing in certain details ( the buckle, satchel, the necklace and the turban-like head piece) will sell the idea the idea behind this character (a veteran, stoic like adventurer)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the design of the rock formations in the environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, your way too kind. Your stuff rocks!

    ReplyDelete