Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wahoo its a book!


page 160, the left tutorial, is another artists work*
 page 185, the right tutorial, is another artists work*
  page 201, the right tutorial, is another artists work*


Really happy to see the release of the "Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop Elements" book. ( its a mouthful to say)  My contribution to the book is a multi part tutorial that goes through how I handle painting storm clouds, water, muscle, skin and finally bringing it all together in a dramatic shot.

Photoshop Elements was my introduction to digital painting software so it was great to go back and see how the program had improved over the years. What I like about Elements is that while it has adopted some of Photoshop CS's features it still keeps it simple for artists just getting into digital painting. 

I wanted to point out that the images I've uploaded also showcase the works of some other artists.

Clouds (page 160) Sand ( page 185) and a Reptile Skin (page 201)

I'm waiting on my copy of the book so I have yet to find out who made the other tutorials. I will send a shout out when I find out!

Thanks all.
Check out the book here: 
https://shop.3dtotal.com/books/3dtotalpublishing/beginners-guide-photoshop-elements.html

No comments:

Post a Comment